Friday, October 19, 2012

My reflection on What we have learned Wednesday and Thursday

I did not really learn much, about the Holocaust, when we took the Pretest, I have learned of it before in grade school; I found the interview moving and interesting. First of all, I didn't know that Ziklon B was insect poison ,it seems that they were not given a poison just for man, seems to me like they were adding insult to injury death.Another thing that struck me was that they were using hair, from humans, to make rugs, But the most powerful was the stack of suitcases piled and thrown behind museum glass. I have always found learning about WWII and the Holocaust interesting and I would like to learn more about them throughout this book. I hope that this book is great and teaches me more about the life in a concentration camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment