Monday, October 15, 2012

A little about me as a reader- inter Chris

A little about me (Chris "that awesome guy" Wise) as a reader. I like to read but I don't love it, I mean i like having the ability to read It is good that i can read but i don't just like throw myself into a book.
        I rather enjoy reading fiction (not just Sci-Fi but all kinds of fiction) but my favorite type of fiction is medieval or violent; I'm not just reading books about elves or fairies that is just not my thing. Definitely violent books. My least favorite books or religious books to long, to boring and I think they do not add up. I am not bashing on people you are religious or anything.
        Ironicly I am reading a book called The Left Hand of God, by Paul Hoffman it is set to the medieval times in some world. I have read it before and i Have the sequel to it, but the book is really good. Our protagonist is a young man named Thomas Cale who lives at a sanctum all his life until 15 or so (they were bought as young children to live at the church/sanctum) and his friends find a door that is hidden away and locked, so they get a key and escape. That is all I am going to say about the book along with that it is a great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment