http://www.plyrics.com/lyrics/coheedandcambria/thewillingwellivthefinalcut.html- The Willing Well IV: The Final Cut By Coheed and Cambria - I chose this song for Othello Because around the end of the play he is so angry, and feels betrayed ("Will they ever measure up To the way you left me? Here by the roadside The bloodiest cadaver" you can assume that by this verse means when she btrayed him), at Desdamona that he ends up killing her (not by crashing her face in the door but i can still make a connection). "This is no beginning, yeah yeah This is the final cut, open up This is no beginning, yeah yeah This is the final cut, I'm in love" By "this is no begining I mean their marriage, as it just started: "this is the final cut" I made tha connection how he killed her and after he realized that he had made a mistake.
http://www.plyrics.com/lyrics/coheedandcambria/thehomecoming.html- The Homecoming By Coheed And Cambria-
http://www.plyrics.com/lyrics/protestthehero/tandem.html- Tandem by Protest the Hero- I chose this song for around the end of the play before Othello before he killed Desdamona. By "everyone knows that cancer takes bites out of every family and it eats up families hole" by cancer i mean adultery and by everyone i mean Othello's mind. By " Dance around the issue Take issue with the answers provided" I mean avoid what is being said about Desdamona. "My intentions are not to expose The depths of her trouble aren't mine to disclose But like evening rain on the petal of a rose It drips down to the earth and begins to compose" this is similar to what Iago was saying.
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/paparoach/lastresort.html- Last Resort by Papa Roach- this doesn't really relate to what is happened through the book but it is a song about suicide which is what Othello did at the end of the play.
No comments:
Post a Comment